Member safety is always top of mind at AAAR, and our goal is to help our members have safer interactions with their clients. Since 2018, AAAR has provided our members access to Forewarn, a revolutionary application that allows agents to have instant due diligence on prospects. In seconds, with as little information as a phone number or name, AAAR primary and secondary members can verify a prospect’s identity, criminal records, bankruptcies, address history and property records all in one place, leading to safer and more productive interactions. This is not only critical for your personal safety and efficiency, but also a benefit to your clients, providing an added layer of protection for their homes and families through your vetting of prospective buyers.
Set Up Your Free FOREWARN Account – In Under 2 Minutes
As an AAAR member, setting up your free FOREWARN account is quick and easy!
1. Just click here and enter your email address when prompted (use the email AAAR has on file).
2. You will receive an activation email from FOREWARN, just open it and click the link as instructed. If you do not see the email, be sure to check your junk/spam folder.
3. The link takes you to a page where you will enter the last 4 digits of your phone number.
4. You will be prompted to enter a confirmation code that will have just been texted to that phone number. Upon confirmation you will be prompted to create a password.
5. Now you are ready to download the FOREWARN app by clicking on the appropriate link below from your mobile device, or search "FOREWARN" in the app store:
6. After activating your account, you can also log into your FOREWARN account from any web browser via
the FOREWARN.com homepage (click ‘Sign In’ at top-right) or via this link: https://app.forewarn.com/
Search FOREWARN in Seconds
FOREWARN provides instant & mobile identity verification and public records (criminal, property, court, etc.) for over 98% of the U.S. adult population.
Searching by mobile or residential phone number: FOREWARN has coverage of roughly 90% of mobile and residential phone numbers, so you should be able to search and verify approximately 9 out of 10 people from their phone number alone.
In the 10% or less of cases where you have the phone number of a real person (not belonging to a company) and you cannot find them in FOREWARN, this does not necessarily mean they are a dangerous person who is spoofing a fake phone number, using a disposable/burner phone (typical of criminals), or otherwise hiding their identity, but it does mean that those possibilities cannot be ruled out yet and absolutely no exceptions should be made with your safety protocol... additional diligence and caution is definitely required.
Searching by first and last name: When you cannot find someone by their phone number alone (or you do not have a phone number), simply click the “Don’t have a phone number?” link to switch to the alternate search method by first and last name. It is best to start broad (first and last name, possibly state) and then only add criteria as needed (city, zip code, age range, date of birth, etc.) to narrow down the results.
Name search tip: When searching by name, if there are more than 100 results to your query, FOREWARN will display “Too many records found” and prompt you to re-run your search using additional criteria.
Phone search tip: If you search missed calls from telemarketing companies (typically they will not leave a voice message), you will get the result “Record not found” because that phone number has never been owned by, or associated with, a person.
For a brief video introduction and tutorial on FOREWARN, you can also click here.
FOREWARN Customer Support